We’re a leading training provider with over 30 years’ experience of delivering high quality vocational training and workforce development solutions for local people and businesses. You can trust us to deliver a first-class service.
We are proud of our reputation as being a leading training provider in your local area and we’re a family run business that cares about its employers and learners.
Staying in education doesn’t mean staying on at school or going to college. People can start an apprenticeship from age 16. Apprenticeships have also changed a huge amount over this last decade or so and there are now so many opportunities for people of all ages. They’re no longer just for school leavers.
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Performing Manufacturing Operations
- Military Preparation Course: Our Military Preparation Course aims to prepare young people for the challenges of the selection process and allow a smoother transition to Phase One Training in their chosen job role in the Armed Forces.
We currently deliver apprenticeships varying from Levels 2 to 5 and are able to offer progression to higher levels
The key benefits:
- You gain valuable workplace skills and experience
- You work in a real job for a real employer
- You are paid a salary and have a contract of employment
- You achieve an apprenticeship recognised by employers
- You get support from your colleagues and training organisation
- It’s a career pathway that helps you achieve your goals
- It’s something for your CV to show skills, achievements and work experience
Once you’ve finished your apprenticeship, you’ll be in a much better position to progress in your career and your skills and experience can help you to work your way up the career ladder and achieve your ambitions. You may even decide to progress to embark on a degree-level apprenticeship and continue your learning.
Tel: 0800 542 2848